mein erstes monopoly
The Monopoly Discover board game offers fun teaching tools for families. It features a double-sided gameboard with 2 levels of play, so you can decide which level is right for the family! One side focuses on counting and matching, recommended for kids ages 4-5. Flip the board over for more advanced play, focusing on reading and simple math, recommended for kids ages 6 and up. Gameplay in each level uses its own set of Monopoly money and cards, as well as rules. Inspired by Monopoly classic gameplay -- after all, every billionaire starts somewhere! The game is a great choice for a family game night, and makes a fun gift for kids ages 4 and up.
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
Includes 2-sided gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 Character cards, 16 Title Deed cards, 20 Level 1 Chance cards, 20 level 2 Chance cards, 72 sold signs (12 for each token), 1 die, money pack (90 ones, 90 fives), and game guide.
- LEARN, EARN, AND GROW: It's a game that grows with kids! The Monopoly Discover board game presents playful teaching tools for families
- 2 LEVELS OF PLAY: The 2-sided gameboard offers 2 levels of play: One side focuses on counting and matching for little kids. Flip the board over for a focus on reading and simple math for big kids
- ADORABLE MONOPOLY TOKENS: Kids will love using the Monopoly tokens: Penguin, Car, Ducky, Scottie, Hazel, and Rex
- 2 SETS OF MONEY AND CARDS: Each level includes its own set of Monopoly money and cards, appropriate for that level
- SIMPLIFIED MONOPOLY GAMEPLAY: From the makers of Monopoly Junior, this board game is designed to be fast, fun, and an exciting game for kids ages 4 and up